CoSSAR endeavors to promote, support and encourage the US-South Sudan public relations and to advocate for economic and political partnership between the United States and South Sudan. We work with potential clients to find opportunities that best meet their strategic, business, technical and environmental requirements to enable them to invest in South Sudan.
- Espousal of Grassroots Community Activism
CoSSAR has one goal in mind, to gather the best and the brightest of public relations, the business community, and foreign policy think tank in a premiere consulting assembly where service comes first. CoSSAR is uniquely positioned to offer unsurpassed advisory and consulting services to the US government, South Sudanese government, International Organizations, as well as American and global investors with interest in doing business in South Sudan. We work with Congress to help advance the U.S – South Sudan relations notwithstanding the current political crisis in South Sudan. CoSSAR aims to map out a conceptual guidance in this transitional process as South Sudan seeks sustainable peace, democracy, capacity and economic development. CoSSAR aims at fostering active citizenship and participatory democracy, including:
- Inform the American people on issues related to South Sudan;
- Galvanize support for increasing the pressure on Khartoum to stop it unlawful involvement in South Sudan domestic politics;
- Work with the members of congress to support policies on promoting democracy and capacity building in South Sudan;
- Ensure South Sudan has the ability to fight corruption and be a major actor in the region through economic participation, and finally,
- Provide a platform for South Sudan and its neighboring states to pursue peaceful coexistence.